In the Internet Reading Room the Library provides its users with free access to the Internet on 13 fully equipped workplaces and 6 workplaces where they can use their own laptops.
When using the PCs, the user mast comply the prescribed rules*:
- The computer and telecommunication equipment of the Library is solely used for educational and research aims
- When using the Internet, users are required to abide by the Internet ethics known as Netiquette (publically available document RFC1855)
- nstalling additional system and program support or changing the system and program configuration of the computer equipment is not allowed
- Dismantling, relocation or taking out parts or the whole computer and communication equipment is not allowed
- Employees in the Library are not allowed to use the computers
- During using the computer equipment, the user is responsible for intentional damage of the equipment and/or the data
Using this service is time-limited to one hour and pre-registration to the librarian in charge is necessary.
Monday to Friday
7:30 - 19:30
7:30 - 13:30